Arny Krueger

GMAN wrote:
In article , "Trevor Wilson"
wrote:

"Laurence Payne" wrote in
message ...
On Sat, 1 May 2004 13:56:31 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Audition has 1, 1/2, and 1/3 octave graphic eqs, as well as a wide
range

of
other kinds of eq.

So it does. I always seem to forget about CoolEdit/Audition. For
some reason it seems to be better established among sound engineers
than among musicians.

Is it a good eq? My gut reaction is to get worried when I see more
than a handful of eq bands - nasty phase things start happening.
But maybe it's different with software?

**You're thinking in analogue terms. ALL analogue eqs are a complete
waste of time. Always have been. Digital eq is fine. Digital eqs do
not exhibit phase shift problems.

Just digital artifacts

Name those digital artifacts, if you can.