Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mark Mark is offline

Default Microphones and the TSA

On Jan 22, 6:44*pm, Frank Stearns
wrote:
Anyone routinely travel within the USA carrying microphones in their
carry-on baggage?

What kind of issues (weird looks?) do you get? Any hassles in
general? (These would be smaller-body Neumanns and Gefells - no big
tube mics with their equally large power supplies.)

"Sir, we'll have to confiscate that M940. Looks dangerous." What's actually being
thought: "Kewl! That'll sound GREAT on my acoustic guitar."

Thanks,
Frank
Mobile Audio
--
*.

you could bring a self addressed shipping box with you, if security
hassles you, you have the option to mail it to yourself.
Mark