Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

Default Question for Bratzi (the numbskull)

On May 26, 7:12*pm, Bret L wrote:
On May 26, 6:57*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On May 26, 6:44*am, Bret L wrote:

*Most
Blacks would be far better off to concentrate on getting into a trade..
The rightmost quartile (of the bell curve) should mostly *think about
being firefighters, police officers, that sort of thing.

I hear they just opened up a "trade school" in Chicago to train
blacks to be President.

*Really successful are its alumni, aren't they? Although the sample
size is as yet small, it doesn't appear to be encouraging.

So far Obama beats the absolute **** out of bushie, who was a disaster
on all fronts.

Except, of course, on the skin color front. Right, Bratzi?