Posted to rec.audio.pro
chris ruth chris ruth is offline

Default usb interface for recording classical guitar

On Dec 6, 8:42*pm, Mike Rivers wrote:
On 12/6/2011 3:35 PM, Frank Stearns wrote:

Er, ah, I have a pair of MK012s... Be happy to swap you straight across for your
KM84s. *

A pair? You'd better have about 30. But then what would I do
with 30 MK012s other than sell them and buy another pair of
KM84s.,

No thanks, I guess.

of audio." - John Watkinson

http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com- useful and
interesting audio stuff

ok, well now that you've shamed my mics, can you recommend a good mic
for recording classical guitar?
(if anyone is still looking at this thread