Posted to rec.audio.tech
thanatoid thanatoid is offline

Default Value of KLH speakers?

"Bill Graham" wrote in
:

snip

I am fond of saying that there exists, in almost every town
in this country, a housewife that could be a concert
artist, if she had the ability to sell herself as well as
she could play her music, and was willing to spend the
hours waiting in line in producers and agents offices it
takes to be recognized.......

You forgot to mention paying low wages to a bimbo with big tits
who would lip sync/pretend to play instrument in her videos
while the artist hides in her kitchen and collects royalties.

Did you know "Whigfield" was just a model, the singer was
someone else? She was /just/ common-looking enough I thought she
may have been real... Poor Milli Vanilli guy... They were
****trailblazers**** and he snuffed it for nothing instead of
being inducted into the RnR Hall of Fame!

Sigh. I LOVE this century (NOT).

--
Any mental activity is easy if it need not be subjected to
reality.