Posted to rec.audio.tech
thanatoid thanatoid is offline

Default Value of KLH speakers?

"Bill Graham" wrote in
:

snip

Oh, I wouldn't say that....I am perfectly happy playing a
flugelhorn through an AT PRO 35 R microphone ($125) to a TC
Helicon Vocal processor ($150) and a Behringer 45 Watt Amp
($175) to a dance floor containing around 20 couples every
week. Sure, the Rolling Stones couldn't use my equipment
playing Hollywood Bowl, but not all musicians are in their
league.

Yes, some people actually use more than 5 guitar chords over 50
years...

Yes, not *three* chords, five :-]

The amateur musicians in this country outnumber the
paid professionals by about 100 to 1, and many of them are
a lot better than the pros, too...

No kidding. Quality rarely sells records or radio time.

AAMOF, I would call
most professional musicians "Entertainers", and not
musicians. The real musicians in this world are practicing
in their own living rooms, and not in front of any crowd.

No kidding, again.

--
Any mental activity is easy if it need not be subjected to
reality.