Posted to rec.audio.tech
thanatoid thanatoid is offline

Default Value of KLH speakers?

AZ Nomad wrote in
:

On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 05:12:55 +0000 (UTC), thanatoid
wrote:
AZ Nomad wrote in

:

snip

Meanwhile most people above the age of about 25 are
totally deaf above 15khz. There really isn't much
information' between 10 and 20khz. Just noise.

According to your esoteric statistics, even people over 25
will hear about half of that "noise".

I can hear only to about 6KHz, and *I* can tell the
difference between something that is 20-*TEN*K and
something that is 20- 20K.

That is only because equipment that only goes to 10K is
going to be a serious piece of **** and have all kinds of
distortion, and difference in frequency response well below
10K.

I have good equipment, ProAc speakers, and I am talking about
the RECORDING, not the /equipment it is played on/ to begin
with!

--
Any mental activity is easy if it need not be subjected to
reality.