Steven Sullivan

Default SOTA vinyl mastering

Nousaine wrote:
Steven Sullivan wrote:

S888Wheel wrote:
Frankly, it's not up to anyone to show that these devices DON'T work,
it's up to Shakti to demonstrate that they do,

It seems they have sufficiently done so for some who have actually tried

them.

Depends on what you mean by 'tried'.

Indeed. I find it utterly indefensible for people to suggest that we must TRY
any crackpot scheme that comes along before remaining skeptical if the
proponent hasn't provided reasonable evidence that the "fix" actually fixes
anything.

Have you tried the "miracle carburator" or the "magic sex potion" or "miracle
hair"? Or the "Call Me Now forYour Furture"? Why not? Won't you at least TRY
them before being skeptical?

You mean...I really *SHOULD* try sending my bank account number to
Col. Michael Bindu?

--
-S.