Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default vista on laptop

On 25 Mar 2007 17:00:29 -0400, (Scott Dorsey) wrote:

Locks are a good example: locks keep honest people honest but they don't
do anything much to deal with an even slightly determined thief. The
social contract built up around the lock is stronger than the minimal
security the lock actually provides.

A club I drink in has a freestanding cupboard that stores cleaning
materials. It's padlocked.

They lost the key. Debate over how best to defeat the lock. I went
round the back and slid the flimsy hardboard back out of its groove.