Kurt Albershardt

I really need to be portable. I will be traveling and working in Asia
for the next few years. I want to be able to record songs on the road
and drop cdrs thta of decent quality into local college radio, record
stores and clubs. For portability, I am staying away from 19" racks at
this point.

(I plan to use a couple of goosneck microphone cables to connect the
mics to the mini-me ... I cannot even lug a mic stand around with me!)

http://www.sounddevices.com/products/7.htm

Great preamps, beautifully built, excellent headphone amp. Uses
rechargeable lithium Sony camcorder batteries.