Mike Rivers

In article . com writes:

My DAW cannot pump audio through my computer in realtime.

Just what is the mysterious software you're using?

Glad you found the right button on your Mini-Me. That's a better solution
than having to deal with latency of your voice in the headphones which
you'd have if you went through the computer. I don't know how people put
up with that, but they do - I guess they just turn the headphone volume up
so loud that it swamps out the acoustic sound and this the comb filtering
is little enough so that it can be ignored.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )