Peter Thomas

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 19:42:57 GMT, "Michael McKelvy"
wrote:

Every classroom I was ever in had a picture of the current president.
Why?

Yes, why do American classrooms have photos of Al Gore?

I don't know that they do.

But you said "Every classroom I was ever in had a picture of the
current president".

If we're on about that Bush dude who has taken office in highly
dubious circumstances,

Yes, indeed the Democrat tried their hardest to make it seem that way.
While the truth is they were trying to steal teh election because they
didn't like the outcome.

Ah, so the Florida roadblocks set up to stop black people voting must
have been a figment of the imagination of my friend's mum - who lives
in Florida.

--
pete [at] ¦ "I was so upset
horseshoe ¦ that I cried