Michael McKelvy

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message
The former milkman said:

"Michael McKelvy" emitted :

New York Post ^ | 10/02/04 | DAVID ANDREATTA

Posted on 10/02/2004 1:06:56 AM PDT by kattracks

October 2, 2004 -- A New Jersey public-school teacher claims she was
bushwhacked by her principal yesterday when he ordered her to "get out"
of
the building after she refused to remove a photo of President Bush and
the
first lady from her classroom.
The White House-issued photo of the Bushes was pinned to a bulletin
board
that held portraits of George Washington, Benjamin Franklin and a copy of
the Constitution.

"I wouldn't touch politics in my classroom with a 10-foot pole, but
[the
principal] felt I was making a political statement," said Shiba
Pillai-Diaz,

33, a seventh- and eighth-grade English teacher at Crossroads South
Elementary School in Monmouth Junction.

"It was meant to be a picture of the current president, nothing
partisan
about it," said Pillai-Diaz, a Republican mother of one who volunteered
at
the party's convention in Madison Square Garden. The controversy erupted
Thursday night when a handful of parents objected to the photo during a
back-to-school parent-teacher conference.

In other words, Bush has caused such offence to the populace, even his
image is insulting to people.

--
S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

The teacher is also being disingenuous. Teachers who volunteered for the
Republican party's convention are definitely partisan. The average person
is
*not* a volunteer for either party's convention. The objecting parents
were
correct.

Correct about what? That if you have a picture of the current President
along with all the past Presidents, that you must also have a picture of the
person running against him?

Anybody want to bet that this same fraudulently self-described
"non-partisan"
teacher, did NOT have any photos posted during the Clinton presidency?

See above idiot boy.