Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_3_] Boon[_3_] is offline

Default Once upon a midnight clear...

On Dec 20, 7:01*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Trevor" wrote in message

"Boon" wrote in message
Mr. Shhhh! thanks for admitting that you believe I'm a cartoon

characrter when I can prove through PCABX that I am living and
breathing. As those photographs reveal I am a pasty elderly man with
horrific taste in suits who was able to get John Atkinson to pay for
my way to New York so he could dismember me publicly and ruin my
reputation in the audio world for good.

Great imagination you have.

Something engineers aren't known for.

Indeed.

Did JA really pay for Arney to prove what a ****** John was?

No, John was guided by Boon and the Middiot John paid for me to prove what a
****** I was.

And he succeeded admirably. But I do question your revisionist history
here in claiming I guided JA into the (Not So) Great Debate. RAO, as a
whole, probably did, but I do not remember being a stand-out. The fact
that you place the debate squarely at my feet only shows just how
threatened you are by me.

That begs the question: Why don't you just stay out of my way? Are you
a masochist?

I especially loved the claim that $2500 power cables make a great
improvement to the sound! :-) :-)

At HR2005 I saw a number of examples of that.

Of $2500 power cables making a great improvement to the sound? Do
tell! Or are your poor writing and thinking skills tripping you up
again?

And like God, you just have to believe without any possibility of proof
:-)

Read what Boonie, the Middiot and Shister are saying between the lines. ;-)

Then try to find their pictures and biographies on the web.

I'm all over the Internet, idiot. If you weren't such a shut-in, you'd
know.