Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

Default Once upon a midnight clear...

"Shhhh! I'm listening to reason!" wrote in message
On Dec 19, 5:57 pm, Boon wrote:

Someone once emailed me a recording of GOIA. He sounded like the crazy
murderous "Judge" character from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit".

No need to go out of your way to find a recording of me speaking. Download
he

http://www.stereophile.com/images/do...reatDebate.MP3

Your next challenge is to come up with MP3s of the Middiot, Shister, and
Boonie. You'll probably want to play their voices at half speed to get a
normal human sound out of them.