Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

Default Once upon a midnight clear...

"Trevor" wrote in message

"Boon" wrote in message
Mr. Shhhh! thanks for admitting that you believe I'm a cartoon

characrter when I can prove through PCABX that I am living and
breathing. As those photographs reveal I am a pasty elderly man with
horrific taste in suits who was able to get John Atkinson to pay for
my way to New York so he could dismember me publicly and ruin my
reputation in the audio world for good.

Great imagination you have.

Indeed.

Did JA really pay for Arney to prove what a ****** John was?

No, John was guided by Boon and the Middiot John paid for me to prove what a
****** I was.

I especially loved the claim that $2500 power cables make a great
improvement to the sound! :-) :-)

At HR2005 I saw a number of examples of that.

And like God, you just have to believe without any possibility of proof
:-)

Read what Boonie, the Middiot and Shister are saying between the lines. ;-)

Then try to find their pictures and biographies on the web.