Eddie Runner

Default Lee is a Moron! He Attacks Eddie Runner!!

Lee wrote:

If you actually read the thread that started this flame fest, you would
see that I never said I was going to write a new faq -- I said I had
setup an area where the faq could have new questions submitted and
answered, and an invitation for those interested to participate.

I really dont have a problem with ANYONE writing ANYTHING!

I came in the thread where you claimed to be a RAC regular but
didnt know anyone here that were regulars and the regulars didnt
know you....

I might have a problem with you STEALING Ians FAQ though...
Why not just atart fresh...???
I might even lend a hand...

Ians Faq has been around forever, and there is
no guarantee your FAQ will be better

This is another asinine assumption; I never stated it was going to be
mine. All previous version of the FAQ were written by members of this
newsgroup, I felt that it would be improved by the members of this
newsgroup. Mark started a thread announcing that the FAQ needed to be
updated. I had already, two years prior, set things up so ideas and
suggestions could be organized in a way to facilitate updating it.

No, its NOT an assinine assumption...

EVEN THOUGH other folks write the articles, YOU PUT THEM
TOGETHER and choose what goes and what stays...! I know you
wont let something you deam as WRONG go in the FAQ....And that
means ITS YOUR (or your compilations of wor of others) and are
YOU good enough to do this correctly???

If you read my first post in that thread, there was no suggestion that
I was better than anyone here.

Some of us have gotten that impression... But not from the
first post... From yourother posts....

There were no insults directed at anyone.

I saw you insult Lizzard!
And wasnt it an insult just above whenyou said I made an
ASSININE ASSUMPTION..??
sounds like an insult to me..

There was simply an invitation for participation in a process to create
an update for the FAQ.

I didnt have a problem with it at that point...

Your just trying to belittle us cause your attempt
to RUN us has failed.

Another paranoid reaction apparently due to your own motive

Its called COMEDY! Are you that uppity that you dont know
a joke when you see one..??

I attack you for lying to us about how long you
have been a RAC member...

I've never lied about that .. if you want to know the truth, do a
search in google and you'll find posts by me dating back to '96 I
don't think you really want to know the truth or you would have already
done that.

OK, so if that is correct you posted on RAC in 1996....
So what?
Does that make you a regular..??
what about 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004?

from 1995 to 1999 I posted alot on the Hummer Mailing list...In fact
I was its second member when it was created... But since I sold my
Hummer in 1999, I have no desire to read all the Hummer posts anymore
so I dont think I could go in there and claim I was a regular....

AND, when you say you were a RAC regular, its so funny that I
am the only one here you know...!! And for the life of me I cant
remember you at all....

Can you see my view on this..??
Some guy no one knows comes along out of the blue and claims
he has been around here for years and years...
Seems fishy to me...

The simple facts a

1) I was attacked for offering help.

not by me... I attacked you cause you claimed you were a
RAC member in good standing... And because you were attacking
some of the REAL RAC members (although it may have just been
you dfending yourself against them, they can be tough sometimes)

2) I was attacked because some people simply enjoying attacking.

No arguement there... it is fun sometimes.... ;-)

3) I was attacked because some people want to assert their "dominance"
over this newsgroup.

Yeah, you tried that and the regulars shoved it right back in your own face.

4) It was claimed that I was here trying to get people to come to my
forum so I could "push my crap" on them -- good logic, considering
there are no sales or solicitations of any kind on my forum.

Typicly there are hidden motives... I havent figgured yours out yet but
there are probably some hidden there somewhere... ya cant blame us
for being cautious...

5) It was claimed that I am here only to steal rac'ers to build my
forum -- another illogical assumption considering the very low number
of people to "steal" compared to the size of our current membership.

Now there is where it makes you look like you r better N us...
Thats the kinda stuff that ****es the RACers off at cha....

you just said,
Im trying to help you morons, I wouldnt come to RAC to steal members
because your members suck compared to ours....

re read your #5 and tell me its a nice thing to say to us...!
ITS NOT!

I can see now how it would be very difficult for some of you to
understand simply wanting to help; it is difficult to understand a
characteristic of which you have no first hand knowledge.

there is another insult directed at us....

If the senior members of this newsgroup were actually interested in
moving things in any kind of positive direction, they would not attack
first then ask questions.

Do the senior members have any say in RACs direction??
there are no moderators and no way to ban folks if they get outa hand...
We cannot easily direct it or control it, which is why I LIKE IT!!

Eddie Runner