sancho

Default The FAQ needs a major update

Lee wrote:

I guess everything has the equivalent of a boil on its *** and thelizman
is obviously this medium's boil.

says this medium's boil...

thelizman: so, anything that facilitates the access of the public to
this resource should be disconnected?

everything that facilitates access which does not conform to the
standard, yes.

much like aol's 'news' interface... or newsreading software capable of
outputting html... etc, etc, etc.

Outlook, Google, et al should all
be disconnected because it gives people a method to post in this
newsgroup? What kind of inbred logic is that?

you obviously don't understand the basic premises of the usenet...

In one search I a found post by me in
this newsgroup dated: 1996/05/11 ..

perhaps you could share the thread title, your username, etc.

I never remember the rule, people with no power always try to control
that which is not theirs ..

says the person who is trying to control that which is not his...
--
sancho
ridiculous