thelizman

Default Lee is a Moron! He Attacks Eddie Runner!!

Eddie Runner wrote:
EFFENDI wrote:

I tried to do something with a little thing called I.C.E. it was
supposed to be a weekly discussion to help newbies out on a specific
part of in car entertainment

Ya know....
We live to smack down stupid ideas like I.C.E.

But I dont think I could really find anything wrong with it....

Keep up the good work EFFENDI !!

I'm sorry to have missed ICE. YOu know, when I first spotted OFFENDI
here, I figured him for a no-talent punk kind was trying to assert
himself as 1337. But lately, hes been doing some quality contributing,
and hes not acting like a know it all as others have done.

Too bad the ICE thing didn't work out. Maybe it was the format. Maybe
its just because the readership here is at all time low. Maybe its
because most people on here aren't newbs like Lee. Who knows.

--
thelizman

teamROCS Car Audio Forums
http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.