Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default Question for Scottie Witlessmongrel

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

Witless, do you respect, tolerate, or disdain Rush Limbaugh?

I'm asking because the Loudmouth of the Airwaves has, for the first time
ever, done something that even Smart Guys can respect: He lost a lot of
weight. He talked about his weight loss during an appearance on Leno.

During that appearance, however, Limbaugh also reinforced the disdain we
Smart Guys have for him. He put on a disgusting performance that included
whining, lying, bloviating, and hostile barking at innocuous statements. He
was totally loathsome and repugnant. That's why I suspect you think the
world of him, in case you're wondering.

You mean the Limbaugh who says in "Obama's America, the white kids now
get beat up with the black kids cheering."? The one who said, "I mean,
let's face it, we didn't have slavery in this country for over 100 years
because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South.
I'm not saying we should bring it back; I'm just saying it had its
merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark."?