Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

Default Who keeps crooks out of Kutztown?

On Sep 19, 8:14 am, (a whole-cloth creation of
Andre Jute) wrote:

No gentleman would force familiarity on anyone who considers him scum.

And

In this country, there are generally two common definitions of a
"Gentleman": One being the sort who rests his weight on his elbows
whilst screwing someone, and the other being a 'remittance man' sort
who need not work for a living. I would be neither, and would never
claim to it.

Despite our present government, most Americans are pretty direct,
pretty tolerant, but and at the same time pretty much enjoy deflating
windbags, especially those capable of only a bad smell at their best
moments.

But, what we have here is you, fulminating and spinning just like an
Iranian centrifuge with one (1) sock-puppet and one (1) "commander" of
questionable antecedents (who, BTW, also questions the reality of
"Gray Glasser" as a separate entity) carrying your water.

Pathetic.

And you are obsessing pretty much 24/7.

Pathetic.

Assassins....

Pathetic.

You will note that when you actually discussed tube-craft, I made no
comment whatsoever, despite the pretty obvious cribbing in your
posts... It was on-topic and on point.

But shall we take a poll and rename this NG rec.audio.inner-tubes?

You are a pathetic, whining, lying, bit of pretentious never-was, and
no quantity of sock-puppets and no amount of amateurish vituperation
will change that in the slightest. There is a very sound legal
principle: Res ipsit loquitor.

You ask that I prove you are as I have described you above. You have
provided all the proof needed on several occasions, this latest
breakdown of yours only being the most recent.

Res ipsit loquitor: The thing speaks for itself.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA