Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default How to play CDs in new cars...

On 11/06/2021 4:23 am, Tobiah wrote:
On 6/10/21 7:22 AM, Mike Rivers wrote:
On 6/9/2021 11:18 PM, Fishrrman wrote:
I have a lot of CDs. Many hundreds of them. Thousands of them.

It's definitely time to drop the CD's.Â* There is really no need
for mechanical storage anymore.Â* I would suggest that you start
ripping them to .flac, but I seriously think that the way to go
now is to just have a paid Spotify account.Â* It's worth well more
than $10/month to have access to a massive library (probably
encompassing everything you have on CD) without the need to
manage and back up the music.Â* You can download as much as you
like to your device for offline listening.

Not as lot of use if you are driving beyond interweb coverage.

geoff