Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
[email protected] mangahuisman@gmail.com is offline

Default Yamaha PC5002M for sale, dallas area

On Friday, October 24, 2008 6:05:40 AM UTC+2, BIG TR wrote:
$2000

Excellent condition, cosmetic 9 out of 10, used in clean studio all its
life (most recently used to drive nearfield Yamaha NS-10's)

Purchased from "Arnold Morgan Music" in 1985, have original receipt.

Will send photos to interested parties.

Recently recapped and serviced by ME (I am the in-house tech at our
studio), service manual included. (rare !!) I guarantee it to be
trouble free.

Weighs alot, would need local pickup in Dallas Texas OR we can ship
freight if you make arrangements. Probably needs to be double boxed
and strapped to a small pallet.

972 247 6973
or visit januarysound.com and click on Contact Us

Thanks for your time !!

--
BIG TR

How much?