Posted to rec.audio.high-end
mark mark is offline

Default NAD 2200 Power Amplifier Bridge Mono NAD 1135 Pre Amplifier -

On Oct 30, 7:59=A0am, "CJ" wrote:
there are 4 inputs on the back of the NAD 2200 poweramplfier. "LAB"
and "NORMAL" L and R. Neither says mono. There is a switch for bridge
mono which of course i have selected. I thought i'd need to feed both
the L and the R sides of the poweramp the same output from the preamp.
I think what you're suggesting is feeding a single poweramp input
should suffice.

Just found the 2200 service manual online and from looking at the schemat=

ic
you connect the pre-amp to the left input only. =A0'Normal' input is a fr=

eq
limited version of 'Lab' input as previously guessed.

got it, thank you...where did you find the service manual? Thanks