Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Default RCA Output voltage

Don't take everything so personally, it's NOT all about Nick.

Good point. You do this annoying nitpicking thing to everyone.

Again, before you start typing, ask yourself these questions: "Is this
relevant to the OP's question? Is this REALLY going to help him? Does this
FUNDAMENTALLY change the advice I am critiquing (if you are critiquing
someone else's advice)? Or is this just a way to prove how smart I am?".

You see, Matt, I have noticed that when it comes to some (not all, of
course) of your posts, the answer to these questions is "no".

Because you're right, you do this to a lot of people and I imagine it's
annoying to them as well.

Nick