Posted to rec.audio.car
Matt Ion Matt Ion is offline

Default RCA Output voltage

MOSFET wrote:
So your answer is "it might, or it might not but I'm going to pick apart
everything MOSFET said instead of giving you a straight answer".

Okay, so how AM I supposed to give a straight answer as to whether or not
someone else will hear a difference in his system? If I say "yes he will" and
he's tone deaf, then he'll come back saying I'm a liar... if I say "no he won't"
then he may go and upgrade anyway, find out he does hear a difference, and say
I'm a liar. The only straight answer I, you, or anyone else can give to that
question is, "he might."

You are TRULY effecting my enjoyment of this newsgroup and I'm considering
putting you on my blocked list (though most of your posts are intelligent
and insightful so I don't want to).

Go ahead, I'll try not to lose any sleep over it.

But listen to me, PLEASE. Why don't you put me on your blocked list. I'm
dead serious. Obviously there's something that bugs you about my posts
because you nitpick nearly every one. PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR BLOCKED LIST!

How is adding more detail and expanding on things "nitpicking"?