Fella

Stewart Pinkerton wrote:
On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:50:08 +0300, Fella wrote:

I wouldn't go so far as to say "mind-boggling" .. When or if a piece of
equipment introduces mind-boggling huge differences to the music, it is
IMHO, somewhat "improper". It almost leads to means taking over the end,
that is, we have audio equipment in order to be able to listen to music,
yes, but with an amp like the BAT, you have music in order to be able to
listen to the luscious, extravagant, grandiose sound of the amp!

You just crucified your own argument. You're supposed to be listening
to the *musical performance*, you cretin!

Now how does my observation about the sound of BAT "crucify" my own
argument, you dumbskull? I stated that I chose *not* to purchase the BAT
since it was exaggerating itself and getting in front of the music.
How the f.ck does that tell you that I am not listening to the musical
performance you idiot!

Were trying the "debating trade" **** that you quote out of context and
think to gain the upper hand?! That is soo cheap.

What the ****! is wrong with you borgs?! Damn, this is just phenomenal!