Arny Krueger

"George Middius" wrote in
message

Arnii Kroofeces, destructor of human language, plops a big
stinking one on Usenet.

You impose your misconceptions upon people,

Fella, you make it sound like Pinkerton and I have some
supernatural control over readers.

I think he meant you want to brainwash people, not that

you
actually do it.

Middius, how can you say "I think" with a straight face?

Reading our posts is a free choice.

I agree with this. If at all possible, Normals should

ignore
the Big **** and the other 'borgs.

That seems to not even be working for your inner circle of
supporters, as important as they are to you Middius.

Our posts unlike yours Fella, are headed up
with our correct legal names.

"Headed up"? What's that, some new Krooglish term?

Vain attempt at obfuscation noted.

Who is "NYOB"? Who is "torrie****s"? Who is "Geostynch"?
They're pseudonyms that your apologists hide behind. Stop

your
lying, Mr. ****.

Thanks Middius for showing that you already forgot about
what I wrote at the top of the post about this being about
Pinkerton and I.

you try to rob them of their freedom of choice and
preference,

Fella, how do we rob people of their freedom via Usenet?

Thanks Mr. Kroo**** for admitting that you are unable to

read
three words in a row without losing the thread.

Totally non-responsive and irrelevant, Middius. Please post
again when your disability insurance covers prescribing you
a clue.