Arny Krueger

"Fella" the anonymous alias wrote in message

Arny Krueger wrote:

Look at the elaborate
overblown claims you made about that BAT integrated amp
whose basic properties you didn't even know until I

pointed
them out to you a few days ago.

You dumb-schmuck, I had just auditioned that amp for two
weeks. Gees, you can be dumb.

Given how little you actually knew about the BAT before I
corrected you Fella, that is highly doubtful. You didn't
even know its correct price. You were obviously just
dropping names, which is one of those things that people
like you that hide behind anonymous aliases can do quite
easily.

Fella I note that you aren't addressing the fact that by
criticizing us for wanting levels to be matched,

No you dumb schmuck all I am saying is sit down and listen

the audio gear as you are supposed to and trust your ears

if
they tell you they hear something. Where is the word

"test"
there?

The word test has been replaced by vague words and phrases
like "sit down and listen to
the audio gear as you are supposed to", and "trust your ears
if they tell you they hear something". You're just dancing
around the fact that you're talking about listening tests.

Fella, you like to joke about what my Pioneer receiver tells
me, but its not your ears but your brain that is telling you
things when you listen. One of the things that your brain
knows with your sighted evaluations is what you are
listening to. Anything that you might have been told about
the piece of equipment in the past could be affecting your
judgements.

Fella, your dismissal of the need for level-matching shows
how intellectually lazy you really are.