Len Moskowitz

Fabrice wrote:

...i'm just trying
to figure out what would be the best recorder to get. if anyone can
let me know how i'd go about transferring from DAT to mac, then that'd
be great, like what equipment i might need, and if i'd lose any
quality through doing so, then i'd be very grateful

The transfer from the DAT will be in real-time so it will take as long
as it takes to listen to the tape.

You might consider a flash memory or hard disk recorder like our PDAudio
system or the others compared on our Web page:

http://www.core-sound.com/comparison...-670-fr-2.html

You can transfer those audio files instantly simply by removing the
memory card from the recorder and inserting it into a card reader on you
Mac. No uploading, no USB, no FireWire.

Tel: 201-801-0812, FAX: 201-801-0912