Posted to rec.audio.pro
Tobiah Tobiah is offline

Default [OT] Odd speed fluctuation when streaming to car

On 07/12/2018 04:33 PM, wrote:
Tobiah wrote: "id est, quid id est. "

PUSSY statement! NOTHING of human creation or decree
"is what it is".

If humans made/did it, it can be changed/fixed/
eradicated, whatever.

Nothing personal, I just think it's a signal of resignation
when someone says that.

There's nothing wrong with resignation. At times it's the
responsible and appropriate choice. It's hardly implicitly
a 'pussy' move. It comes down to choosing where I spend
my resources in order to maximize return for effort.

No doubt however, that the phrase is over used and is masked
very little by a poor Latin translation. It's often used
to deflect a problem through reflexive circular identification
as though the problem must persist because it exists.