pittwm

Default Blaupunkt SF vs. Eclipse CD8053

While I was waiting to pick up the Eclipse last week @ the shop, another
customer was demo Eagles-Hell freezes over on some B&W 800 series home
speakers. I listen to track #6, Hotel California, alot in the car when I
have the Alpine. A minute or so into the song when the kick bass
started, I thought to myself "I didn't know it sounded like that". The
Alpine was not reproducing the bass that way.

I wrote it off as being a car system and didn't think about it much.
However, the 8443 was making the kick bass sound much closer to what I
heard on the B&W that day.
--
pittwm
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb2/sh...hreadid=156134