pittwm

Default Blaupunkt SF vs. Eclipse CD8053

I just got my 8443 installed, replacing an Alpine 9813. Man, what a
difference in SQ. Much more details I hear now with the 8443 than the
Alpine and I get much better sub bass with less output voltage (it seems
to defy physic but I'm running approx 54V on my JL 1000/1 now to get the
same impact as when I was running it 63.2V with the alpine).

Does anyone know why my eclipse is causing turn on thump now which I
didn't have with my Alpine? I posted on the rec.audio.car some more
detail of my prob. if anyone is interested.

Any suggestions are helpful & much appreciated...
--
pittwm
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb2/sh...hreadid=156134