Paul Vina

Default Blaupunkt SF vs. Eclipse CD8053

I would do the Eclipse. If you get everything time aligned properly then
you'll need less eq overall.

Paul Vina

"Bill Pallies" wrote in message
m...
Hi all,

I'm going to buy a new headunit in the next month or so and have narrowed

it
down to either the Blaupunkt San Francisco CD72 or the Eclipse CD8053.

I like the Blau for it's included microphone RTA-ish setup option (with 9
band graphic, 4 band parametric), but the Eclipse has time alignment
(millisecond time-delay circuit to provide better imaging I suppose) and a

5
band parametric EQ. Both cost about the same (though I could probably

swing
a better deal on the Blau). What do y'all think? Thanks