Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default UREI LA 22 TIPS ON MAKING IT SWING ????

On Saturday, December 9, 2017 at 10:15:54 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, October 23, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, WARDNM wrote:
Thanks for the great tips ....I'll try then a.s.a.p. I don't have the
manual
so I am a little bit lost in the fog .. but thanks again for your time and
Happy Mixing!!!!!!!!!1

E-mail me your mailing address and I'll send a copy in a week or so. The
manual is only a few pages and easy to copy. But it does help explain some not
so obvious features.
----Neal

hi neal, can you shoot me a copy of the LA-22 ??? I would be EVER indebted to you!!!!! Cant find one anywhere. Thanks a ton brother!PLS send to

Josh, what news reader are you using. Even with Google Groups, we can see dates. The post you replied to is almost 20years old. Maybe someone else here can help you.