Posted to rec.audio.pro
Tom Evans Tom Evans is offline

Default What's the best digital music-recording program for a Macintosh computer user?

On 2017-09-05 14:40:02 +0000, said:

On Monday, September 4, 2017 at 7:40:14 PM UTC-4, Tom Evans wrote:
What's the best digital music-recording program for multi-track
recording that I can use with my Mac and my controller keyboard?

I want a program with better ounds than Garageband, one that's
Mac-compatible, and that's as easy as possible to use, and not over
about $200.

I'm considering Logic Pro X, but I read a few review by users who had
crashes with the new version, so I'm not sure about that one.

I tried leasing East West Music's Composer Cloud's Goliath collection,
but the accompanying program, called Play, doesn't allow for
multi-track recording.

Tom Evans

Why not use virtualization/emulation software, then you can run most
any Windows app!

Jack

Thanks, Jack.

I don't know what 'virtualization/emulation' software is.

And I only use Macs, so I don't wnat or need Windoze apps.

Tom