Posted to rec.audio.pro
PStamler PStamler is offline

Default What's the best digital music-recording program for a Macintoshcomputer user?

On Monday, September 4, 2017 at 6:40:14 PM UTC-5, Tom Evans wrote:
What's the best digital music-recording program for multi-track
recording that I can use with my Mac and my controller keyboard?

I want a program with better ounds than Garageband, one that's
Mac-compatible, and that's as easy as possible to use, and not over
about $200.

I'm considering Logic Pro X, but I read a few review by users who had
crashes with the new version, so I'm not sure about that one.

I tried leasing East West Music's Composer Cloud's Goliath collection,
but the accompanying program, called Play, doesn't allow for
multi-track recording.

Check out Studio One Prime (free)and Reaper (cheap).

Peace,
Paul