Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

Default Austin report

On Jun 10, 12:01*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly lost count:

I blew a .24 on the way into Austin that night.
Two dozen, eh? New record for you?
You must've arrived into town with quite a bellyful.
No wonder you couldn't hold your liquor that night, old girl.

So .24 is "a dozen" to you?

What part of "[t]wo dozen" do you fail to comprehend, moronette?

..24 is "[t]wo dozen" to you? Moronette?

((If I had blown Boon

He probably wouldn't have griped about having to cover your bar tab?

He probably would have wondered about where the other 23.76 you're
fantasizing about came from.

No wonder you don't understand audio. You have no technical chops.