dnrg

Default Yamaha MG 10/2 mixer vs. similar Behringer and Alesis 8-10 channel mixers

(Analogeezer) wrote in message
At this price point you can't really expect much, but I'd say the
build quality of the yamaha is better than the other two, and you
would be dealing with a company that stands behind their products with
service and support.

Thanks AG.

I wouldn't expect to get a substantial savings off the $99, think of
how low the margin must be on that product....it is only $99 after
all, that's only $99.

True, the less expensive the gear, the less price wiggle room there
is. I got a quote of $88 and that's as cheap as I expect I can find
for one.

- Dana