Posted to rec.audio.tech
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Stereo receievers: THD of .04 vs. .08

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote
Arny Krueger wrote:
"Peter Larsen" wrote
Eeyore wrote:

[quoting Mr. T]

Only a moron like you could draw that conclusion from
what I wrote.

Does having an IQ of 155 make me a MORON ?

Guys, neither of you give an impression of wisdom that
is quite on par with some of your better postings.

Agreed.

IQ is an abstract concept

Abstract in what way ?

Abstract in the sense that IQ is a single number, and human intelligence is
not yet well enough understood to effectively reduce it to a single,
one-size-fits-all number.

In as much as it's an over-simplification I'd agree with you but it's the only
FOM we currently have available.

We can't even do that with power amps, and they are fantastically simple
compared to the human mind. ;-)

Well .... it COULD be done with amplifiers, but we'd have to agree to spec THD
at 100m as well as full power.

Graham