Lawrence Leung

Default weakest Link in the Chain

(Stewart Pinkerton) wrote in
:

"Stewart Pinkerton" wrote in message
On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 00:15:29 GMT, Lawrence Leung
wrote:

Clearly, you fail to understand the *joke* of describing that cable in
'audiophile' terms, when it's just standard hookup wire.

Hey! Mr. Pinkerton, first of all I thought you only stuborn on that "wire
is wire" nonsense. But not once but a lot of time you accused people
cannot understand your English or joke, well, might be you don't know how
to make people understand!

That's pretty frickin' stoopid, considering that I already *have* the
cables I use, now isn't it? I can't sell homebrew cables. BTW, I *do*
use 'freeby' interconnects and speaker cable in the kitchen and PC
systems, which don't have the peculiar hardwired cabling associated
with the TV and main music systems.

You have no right to call people or even people's opinion "frickin'
stoopid", I never call your "wire is wire" theory "frickin' stoopid". I
think you owe him an apology.

In that case, you would then be "living" your
oft-professed standards, and you'd have a better base on which to
disparage high-rez.

What the heck has any of this to do with 'high-rez'?

Until then, it is indeed difficult to take some of your
protestations seriously.

What you *really* mean is that you're desperately reaching, because
you have no rational rebuttal to my 'high-rez' arguments.............

Have you published any science paper? Have you published any book? In
regarding to audiophile topic(s)? There are millions of real audiophiles
in the world are agreeing on cable theory, only you and your dozen
experienced audiophile refuse to accept.

Have a nice day!

Lawrence Leung