chung

Default weakest Link in the Chain

Lawrence Leung wrote:
Steven Sullivan wrote in
:

Lawrence Leung wrote:
(Stewart Pinkerton) wrote in
:

Hey, as I said, my six years old daugther can tell the difference the
first time, if you can't, nothing anyone can do.

Actually, young children have better high-requency hearing than
adults, so you shoudl have written , 'even *I* could hear it*.

OK, even *I* could hear it!

As a matter of fact, when we compared between copper and silver/copper, we
not only compared the high frequency, we compared the bass as well. Sure,
the copper interconnect gave much more bass than the hybrid, while the
hybrid gave more detail on mid and high range.

Theortically, it is supposed to be that way,

Why is it supposed to be that way? Any theory you want to share with us?