Arny Krueger

Default Blindtest question

"Harry Lavo" wrote in message
news:93mWa.36669$uu5.4445@sccrnsc04
"normanstrong" wrote in message
news:lfaWa.29024$uu5.3508@sccrnsc04...
Golly, after reading the entire article, I'm impressed. Faced with
these results, it's pretty hard to attack McLaren's article as being
poor science.

http://www.tagmclaren.com/members/news/news77.asp

I see nothing in the results that is inconsistent with the hypothesis
that there are no audible differences in both the cables and amps.

Then you have not looked closely at and thought about some of this
results/issues I have raised.

I know Norm pretty well and he's very heavy into statistics, courtesy of a
successful career at Fluke as a test equipment designer. He looks at
discussions of statistics with a very critical, practical eye.

As far as the critical issues that have been raised, I think that they speak
for themselves, pretty weakly.