Henrietta

Kadaitcha Man wrote:

Henrietta, , the stippled, swag-bellied transexual,
and rabbit catcher, lectured:

Kadaitcha Man wrote:

Henrietta, , the cissy, slowgoing duck, and maid
who attends to the bedroom and tucks in the bedclothes, oozed:

Kadaitcha Man wrote:

kier, , the run-of-the-mill, fly-covered
slimeball, and psychiatrist's patient, chided:

Okay, not all of us are hacker-dudes, but even a noviece coder may be
able to do something with the source, given willingness and
determination.

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAAHA!!!! You completely stupid ****. "willingness
and determination" cover off only attitude. You forgot aptitude. No
doubt that was Freudian.

You have fooled yourself yet again. Any competent Linux user knows that
"aptitude" is a technical measure of efficiency in downloading Debian
upgrades.

If it is granted, for the purposes of argument only, that your statement
is correct, the fact remains that 99.999999% of people never notice.

I'm afraid

It's called a false sense of security.

No, it's called a figure of speech.

that you are again in error. Several noticed, and winced in
embarrassment.

About these several. Are they in the same ward with you?

Now, how lame is that? For shame.

If not, how did
you detect the winces of embarrassment via usenet posts that were never
made?

Simple electronic osmosis. You might have an inkling of the process, given
your claim to know for a fact that a high % of people never notice.

It has something to do with interspersed diatribe taking their meagre
attention span on a ride down the garden path.

I'm sure that you are partly correct in that diagnosis, but I would not
be so dismissive of the readers in this NG when posting here.

Clearly you are out of your depth.

Since my depth is unknown to you, that is an obvious [ ]. --- self-
selection of "lie", "delusion" or both.

A postulation is not a diagnosis.

So? Irrelevant. It was not even remotely claimed. You clearly make this up
as you bumble along.

It
follows then that 'be[ing] so dismissive of the readers in this NG' is
justified and warranted based on your collective dumb****ery alone.

It does not follow, but I'll accept your conclusion that birds of a feather
flock together. Just how long have you been reading this NG? It must be,
what, days?

That aside, do you really feel that you're worth more than mere ridicule
and pillory?

Quite lame. Are you weary with recycling such nonsense?

But seriously, what else is on offer?

So, did you write the cussing filter yourself or is your wetnurse a bit
of a prude?

Why do you have such a deep interest in these two matters?

I'm concerned with the former rather than the latter. It's not easy coming
up with new curse phrases to bork a well-written cussing filter.

I'm not really surprised at that, you will be amazed to hear.

You fourpenny, tubby wet-nurse. and similar snipped

It is very open and honest of you to share your deeper interests with the
world, or such part of it as is represented by this NG. But should you be
so revealing of the poverty of your inner life? You might read it yourself,
by accident, and be severely mortified. But perhaps not...

Noted that you have no concern about your wetnurse's prudery.