rapskat

Error log for Mon, 27 Dec 2004 01:56:47 +0000: Kadaitcha Man caused a
Page Fault at address
, details...

ray, , the overawed, close-minded shoe, and person
employed to empty cesspits and backyard toilets, brown-nosed:

I don't agree with your premise. I maintain that a properly installed
and set up Linux system is no harder to use than a properly installed
and set up MS system - it is just a little different.

That's only correct insofar as one's ability to switch OS goes, and is
dependent on the support one gets, amongst many other factors you
neglect to include. No doubt you left them out because you're a ****wit
and were hoping nobody would notice your shifty, two-step, sideways
shuffle.

For example:

1) A long-term and technically savvy windows user can switch to linux if
there is a willingness to give up on some old habits and learn new
ways to do the same thing. Technicaly savvy implies attitude and
aptitude to make such a switch.

2) A novice user (and I mean brand-new to OS technology, never exposed
windows) can take to using linux encased in a GUI with equal ease.

Note the qualification: "linux encased in a GUI"

3) Corporate shops can switch from one to the other provided they have
the requisite level of support and training in place for their users.

There's much than that, but even if you don't get the idea that you
speak only for yourself and out of total ****wittery, others will.

Holy ****! Did I just read a post from K-Man that (a) made sense, (b) was
well written and (c) didn't contain excessive amounts of verbal abuse?

Or maybe it's just the grog kicking in.

--
rapskat - 21:33:07 up 3 days, 11:24, 6 users, load average: 0.01, 0.15, 0.17
Why is it that we rejoice at a birth and grieve at a funeral? It is because we