Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default AES Show Report

Carey Carlan wrote:

It's a helluva lot to absorb at one sitting, but this is the kind of
stuff that everyone needs to read top to bottom. Even if I can't use it
right now, I should be aware of most of this--just to understand where
the industry is going.

Yes, but you should be aware that _my_ view isn't necessary an accurate
or an unbiased view. There were a lot of folks with new plug-ins this
year, and I didn't look at any of them, for instance.

You really need to go to the show yourself. There's one every year,
and it is worth every penny of the cost to attend. Take a bus to New
York and stay in a fleabag hotel and see for yourself what is happening!