Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Ground Busses

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
ti.fi
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Iain Churches" wrote in message
news
Your Yamaha and toyshop mics on a handcart are
a world away from proper professional recording.

Shows how ignorant you are of mainstream recording gear,
Iain.

Toyshop is toyshop.

I hesitate to say that the Korg hard disk recorder is not professional, but
it is clearly sold to the basement/bed room studio segment of the so-called
professional market.

Trying to call it "mainstream" won't make it any better.

The 02R96 doesn't need to be any better, as it is a very fine professional
studio/sound reinforcment tool as it stands. However, the 02R96 has a bit of
a reputation as being hard for those who are inexperienced with digital
consoles to use. I seriously doubt that you would be able to hook one up and
fully exploit it without a lot of help and re-training, Iain.