Don Pearce

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 17:38:44 -0400, George M. Middius wrote:

Don Pearce said:

No thank you. For some reason, I don't see the wisdom in spending $400 or more
on a comparator and investing hundreds of hours on "tests" to rationalize buying
$20 cables instead of $60 cables. YMMV of course.

Get a grip, George - this is about cables, not buying cables.

Oh, you wanna be a audio enjuhnear? Why dint ya say so. Want some help
applying for a job? I know several headhunters. Only thing is, junior
cable wonk jobs don't pay much. Just so you know what you're getting into.

Never mind, George.

So you don't care about buying cables, and you don't care about designing
cables. I guess that leaves mental masturbation.

Well, please enjoy that George. I don't buy cables - I have (like I'm
pretty sure everybody else here has) a box of cables collected over the
years that have accompanied various equipment purchasesas freebies. I use
them because I know they are perfect for my needs. I know that no other
cables at any price can sound any better.

I will leave the mental masturbation to you and anybody else who believes
otherwise.

Better luck next time, huh?

Please spare us the details.

Glad to.