"George Middius" wrote in message

The Krooborg is trying to muck up humanity again.

No thank you. For some reason, I don't see the wisdom in
spending $400 or more on a comparator and investing
hundreds of hours on "tests" to rationalize buying $20
cables instead of $60 cables. YMMV of course.

George Middius religious belief (1): To benefit from DBTs
you have to do the tests yourself.
George Middius religious belief (2): To do a DBT you have to
buy a switchbox.
George Middius religious belief (3): To do a DBT you have to
invest 100's[sic] of hours.
George Middius religious belief (4): The lowest cost usable
cables cost at least $20.
George Middius religious belief (5): The highest cost cables
cost no more than $60.

Arnii, are you attempting to argue audio with me? The last time you tried
this,
they had to cart you off to a rest home for a few weeks. You might do
better
with your mental problems if you didn't let your buttons get pushed so
easily.

Why would anybody argue audio with you, you don't know anything.