George Middius

The Krooborg is trying to muck up humanity again.

No thank you. For some reason, I don't see the wisdom in
spending $400 or more on a comparator and investing
hundreds of hours on "tests" to rationalize buying $20
cables instead of $60 cables. YMMV of course.

George Middius religious belief (1): To benefit from DBTs
you have to do the tests yourself.
George Middius religious belief (2): To do a DBT you have to
buy a switchbox.
George Middius religious belief (3): To do a DBT you have to
invest 100's[sic] of hours.
George Middius religious belief (4): The lowest cost usable
cables cost at least $20.
George Middius religious belief (5): The highest cost cables
cost no more than $60.

Arnii, are you attempting to argue audio with me? The last time you tried this,
they had to cart you off to a rest home for a few weeks. You might do better
with your mental problems if you didn't let your buttons get pushed so easily.

George has a grip, its just not on anything that is
discussed in polite company.

Phallic obsession noted. ;-)